Tuesday, November 5, 2013

No Sugar/Low Carb Lunch

I tend to eat some protein and some vegetables for lunch on this low carb diet. Yesterday I had half a packet of smoked mackerel fillets, some pickled onions, a raw carrot and come coconut. Not a very substantial lunch, but it was enough for me as I was snacking on the coconut during the day.

I have been on this diet for a full week now. No slip ups yet, including the weekend when we went out for lunch. Feel very good.

Weighed myself last weekend and I was just over 11.5 stone. Will weigh in again at the weekend to see if there is any change.

Still not getting much exercise, but this is because I don't want to confound the results of the diet. I can get back to exercising when I have demonstrated that this works.

I watched the end of one of the Robert Lustig videos last night. You can find details on him here. If you are interested in trying this diet out it is well worth your while taking an hour or 2 to watch some of his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment